A series of FREE six week job skills workshops covering:
* Identifying skills, strengths, achievements and values
* Developing a career action plan
* Creating a brilliant CV and effective cover letter
* Accessing the hidden job market including social media and other networks
* Interview skills including how to predict and answer the toughest questions
FREE one-to-one career counselling and coaching is also available with a qualified and experienced career adviser. To be eligible you need to be over the age of 18 and currently unemployed (you dont need to be in receipt of benefits).
Workshops run on Tuesdays 10am to 1pm until 20 August 2013 at the HG Wells Centre, Church Street East, Woking GU21 6HJ.
The Woking Community Job Club project is jointly funded by the European Social Fund and the Skills Funding Agency and is supported by Woking Borough Council.
Places are limited so book your place now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07500 260 926.
Date: Tuesday, February 05, 2013
Repeats: Every Week until Tuesday, August 20, 2013
£425 - £525 p day
£45-55k basic, 90K OTE
£60k - £90k pa