Saturday 23 March, 12.00pm - 5.00pm.
The Lightbox, Chobham Road, Woking, GU21 4AA
Free Entry, Donations Welcome.
Visit The Lightbox for an afternoon of family fun. Take part in a range of activities - all of which are free of charge!
Guests will be treated to:
• Drop-in family workshop: 'Paper Sculptures' (1.30pm – 4.00pm)
• Face painting (2.00pm – 4.00pm)
• Interactive storytelling: 'Do you like bunny rabbits?' with Mrs. Marvel from Marvellous Productions (1.00pm & 2.00pm)
• Easter trail around the building
• Tour of 'Elisabeth Frink: A Retrospective' exhibition (2.00pm & 3.30pm)
All activities are free of charge.
Also, don't miss the chance to visit the 'Elisabeth Frink: A Retrospective' exhibition which explores the work of the Guildford trained internationally renowned sculptor, or the interactive museum 'Woking's Story'. You can complete your visit with a delicious snack or lunch at The Lightbox's canal-side Café or a visit to the Gift Shop.
We hope you can join us!
The Lightbox - Easter Family Fun Afternoon
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013
New Exhibition at The Lightbox: 'Pandamonium'
Dragonflies and Butterflies Drop-In Family Workshop at The Lightbox
Secret Garden in a Jar Workshop