Profile image for RaAnMa

There's going to be a new Tesco in Woking opening on the 13th January. It's on Guildford Road right opposite where the Co-Op is located. Do we really need another supermarket?

By RaAnMa at 13:25 on 01/12/11

Re-post           

• Profile image for Ladywordsmith

It seems a shame to put existing businesses at risk, especially ones with an ethos behind them such as a co-op which are renowned for supporting people in hard times such as these.

By Ladywordsmith at 21:57 on 04/12/11

• Profile image for RaAnMa

Yeah I think the Co-Op is going to be pretty badly hit when Tesco opens, which is a shame I think.

By RaAnMa at 11:15 on 05/12/11

• Profile image for charlotte_b

It will be good to have some choice (when you can't be bothered to walk all the way into town). My main worry is the parking down there.

By charlotte_b at 19:54 on 09/12/11

• Profile image for charlotte_b

It will be good to have some choice (when you can't be bothered to walk all the way into town). My main worry is the parking down there.

By charlotte_b at 19:55 on 09/12/11

• Profile image for DWoking

Parking is clearly a problem with the new Tesco and no-one seems to be enforcing the parking restrictions on the loading bay which is causing issues when delivery vehicles turn up and can't get in the bay because someone has parked there and consequently end up sticking out on to Guildford Road which only adds to the usual traffic congestion. Will be the same when the taxi bay opens.

By DWoking at 12:46 on 01/02/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent